--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arhythmick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am hoping that once MM signs the deal and gets full control over the
> waterfront retail, they will see the value in restoring these buildings
> quickly in order to get their tenants in quickly and start making
> money...
>
> But, when...when...when...

What makes you think they will have "full control" ? The press release of last
year indicated
a partnership with Asbury Partners. Did it not? I'll try to find it. Also the
main goal is not
for them to "start making money".

In all lkelyhood its the conditions being requested by A-Partners that's
holding this all up.
My main concern continues to be the lack of openess in these most significant
discussions. More significant than the residential developments.

What, EXACTLY, is the Public going to get? What will the impact be on the
Oceanfront?
What will the benefits be to all of Asbury Park? How will the adverse impact on
our
National historic sites be minimized.

The rendering provided by MM is not reassuring, the boarwalk is gone, concrete
plazas fill
the beachfront, ......

Werner