--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I suggested slapping on paint?  The 1st floor renovations could be
completed in a rather short period.  I did not mean only paint.  If
they were now to pick out materials, permits etc. They could renovate
the 1st floor in the spring and be ready for summer.  I would think
temporary repairs would be needed for the 2nd floor in order to
protect the 1st.  Where the time would be needed is when they do the
2nd floor since they may change the roof.

Do you see the design that wowed over the council as a whole a while
back ago? You think they can do that for the first floor in 2-3
months? Maybe if it was an episode of the Extreme Makeover, and even
then doubtful, certainly not with the performance we've seen in the
past. The second floor has to be supported by the ground floor. Don't
build a house on a foundation of sand.