--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It's a RENDERING, a concept, that means NOTHING. Dan said they want
changes already. They try to make a spectacual Rendering to catch
peoples eyes. I bet whatever you have seen won't look what they
really want.

 If the design created by MM goes thru, then Asbury is going to look
just like a million other