we have to wait for 2009 to replace a few?

----- Original Message ----
From: Fred <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2007 4:46:49 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Madison Marquette Mexican Standoff - Let Citizens
Know What They Want

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .> wrote:

You can't have the public involved in this process. They will scare
the hell out of MM and probaly chase them. The ball will be in the
councils hands if they drop it they will be gone in 2009. If the
public got involved and it failed the council would still be gone.

The deal(s) are not signed. Not with the City and not with Partners.
> Know what's holding it up? MM wants the City to guarantee to
> schedules in which it will review plans/permits and respond back to
> MM if there are problems. MM doesn;t want it chain jerked. Time is
> money. MM has drawn a line in the sand. They refuse to do a
> presentation or lend their name to anything until they have signed
> deals. Based upon Bruno's statements to me, it appears that the
City
> has also drawn a line in the sand. He told me he told MM to sign
> their deal with Fishman and then the City will review what MM wants.
>
> Are we going to let these elected officials possibly blow this up?
> Why is this all being talked in secret? Why not let citizens know
> exactly what MM is asking for and get our input if it is fair or
not.

> There is NO DEAL as of yet. If there is Fishman won't see a dime
> until MM gets its money (and a return) out.
>
> Partners will certainly violate DRA. Immediately move to
arbitration
> when violation is official and move to keep the moneys in escrow
and
> make a new deal with MM.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/