--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> maybe MM wants to do things on their own, seperate from everyone
else becasue they see how everything else is being run.  in MM eyes,
if they had their own area, to do what they want, not having to
report to asbury partners, or the city, then theyd be set.  right?

Yeah, thats the ticket. We seperate the beachfront from the rest of
Asbury Park. Should be easy, its already designed to be a City wthin
the City. MM gets complete control like Disney World in Orlando. A
seperate City State, walls go up and gates for security. Outsiders
will have to pay or show membership ID to enter. Asbury Park becomes
land-locked and receives no tax revenue from the new municipality. We
even have to pay increased sewer fees since the plant is on their
side of the wall. The developers make tons of profits. All is good
with redevelopment.

Yeah, Yeah, Thats the way to go.

Werner :-) <--- big sarcastic smiley