Isn't it sad...  I've been watching this go on for the better part of
four years.  The names change, people come and go.  But the BS remains
exactly the same no matter who it is.  What an absolute disgrace.  I
certainly don't have the answer but I know that subtle changes and a
turnover of the board are not the answer.  We've been there, over and
over again.  Hasn't done a thing.

Another generation of lost kids while adults play politics, bicker,
spend on needless trips and signs and apparently in some cases skim
off the top.  Really makes you angry, doesn't it.