Justified Right, said:  "How anyone can say he cares about the youth
of this City and support
this House of Pedophiles is beyond me."

Can you prove this statement?  If not, tread lightly.  While you are
entitled to your opinion, you have no right to lable the homeless as
pedophiles or any other derogatory name.

I don't agree with the council, for inserting themselves in matters,
that may not impact the city unnecessarily.  If the Mission turns into
what you and some others think, then it would be cause to shut it
down.  As it stands there are NO shelters here, except in Eatontown,
on government property.  Since you don't live here, you should butt
out of AP affairs, but you won't, because you think you're entitled.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Article in the press today about the Market Street Mission.  One
> highlight:
> >
> > "City Councilman Jim Keady then noted that he was the only member
> of the council who did not sign off on the city's brief in support
> of the objectors to the shelter."

Maybe, because he is a humanitarian and a christian.  Jesus said,
"Blessed are the poor...".  Jim, is following the life of Christ, who
was also crucified, by His own people!  "He came into the world and
the world, knew Him, not" John.
You all should hear yourselves and for those of you who call
yourselves, Christians, "What would Jesus, DO!"