I'm curious about something.
In one of  my earlier posts, I related some bad experiences i've had in AP,
which can be
related to the homeless/unfortunate population of AP.
When I chose to live in AP, I knew what I was getting myself into, but I really
didn't expect
to see people taking a shit in a public park. I didn't expect a street person
to tell me "F U"
when I didn't have any money to give him. I didn't expect to get yelled at for
asking a guy
to pick up the trash he threw on my lawn. And I definitely didn't expect to
have to pick up
other peoples crap from my lawn.
That being said, why would I, or anybody else in town want to open ourselves up
to more
experiences like that?
Why don't any of the supporters of the mission address that?
Please explain to me why I should accept that in the town I live in.