--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just think the Board has been duped by the Super. and his Admins.
for the last decade. Smoke and mirrors, Frank saw through it. I think
the biggest mistake the Board made was Lewis's contract being
extended  by 4 years but then 4 months later they go after him. Frank
saw through it why didn't the rest of HIS friends on the Board
believe him?  Because they were duped and now I hear  the Acting
Super. is doing thhe same.

Frank,