Benefit for to Support the:~ P.A.L. Youth Boxing Program ~ is going at the
Wonder tonight off our WaterFront from:         ~ 6:00 p.m.-9:00p.m. ~
 " Music by D.J. Gavino "       $50.00
Donation********************************Debbie sorry I miss you on my,
      ~VALENTINES DAY~ post you always open your heart for this City of A/P
like you did on March 11,2005 for SSG Maurice Craft a day that if A/P gets
Music Hall Fame Building should go in it alot people here open there hearts &
Evening where every got along with each other.From the people that sit  Front
of our Council room that look towards the back wall to the people that look
toward the front wall of the Council room.It a shame someone had to go to a
differant Country & lose part of his body for all of us to get along.So if you
get time tonight stop by the Wonder Bar:`Support the Asbury Park Youth`Thank
You for time.James GrabeVeteran of Asbury Park.