--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Benefit for to Support the:~ P.A.L. Youth Boxing Program ~ is going at the
> Wonder tonight off our WaterFront from:         ~ 6:00 p.m.-9:00p.m. ~
>    "
> ************************************************************************************************
        ~Wonder Bar~

 Benefits are done always down at our Wonder Bar in Asbury Park off of Ocean
Ave.Had one awhile back on 03/11/05 for a fellow Comrade was great for parking
& everything get it while they are still open while it is open call.If needed
try calling before to check if needed or look up Wonder Bar on:
{AsburyPark.Net} There was a Benefit off of Cookman today for the A.P.L.L.
started around 3:00 p.m.People coming there had problems with parking.Some had
problems unloading there Vechiles with instruments.   James Grabe

{Debbie,sorry I miss you on my,         ~VALENTINES DAY}~ post you always open
your heart for this City of A/P like you did on March 11,2005 for SSG Maurice
Craft a day that if A/P gets Music Hall Fame Building should go in it alot
people here open there hearts & Evening where every got along with each
other.From the people that sit  Front of our Council room that look towards the
back wall to the people that look toward the front wall of the Council room.It
a shame someone had to go to a differant Country & lose part of his body for
all of us to get along.So if you get time tonight stop by the Wonder
Bar:`Support the Asbury Park Youth`Thank You for time.James GrabeVeteran of
Asbury Park