Happy Birthday Dan!!!

From: "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Board of Ed
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 18:04:24 -0000

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "justifiedright"
<justifiedright@...> wrote:

> Dan the Man! I was starting to think you left us brother!

I was in two trials for two weeks and an arbitration at night. Haven't
had time to breathe. But made to AP this weekend for my bday. Back in
office now.

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel