--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My source says it was on the agenda on Friday, you should call your
> source again.

My "sources" were the City Clerk's office and the City Manager's
office. The former did not have the work session agenda and Steve Kay
was in a meeting. So I was transferred to Reidy's office and asked
for the work session agenda and if MM was on it. That was shortly
before noon. After holding for a while I was told that they were in a
meeting right then and working on the agenda and could I call back in
an hour.

How could I get more official sources than that Freddie? Sounds a
little like the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing, or
one doesn't want the other to know. Nothing like advance notice huh?
So I put my ear to the ground to try to hear what the street is
saying from the source. The street tells me MM is going to be there
at 6 pm.

Why are you Bruno's favored conduit? He has a public obligation to us
all.