--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

i believe frank to be an good bd. member,i disagree with him on
issues, but his heart is in the right place, he was the only one out
of nine to balk on lewis's new contract.that being said do not jinx
him by congratulating him in "bringing justice" just quite yet.
this reminds me of the 90s all over again a lot of smoke, people were
going to jail a lot of false implications a lot of saints after they
had been caught, yet nothing happened. except another 10 years of a
failing district , incompetent administrators, at least 30 new bd.
members who were going to change things, 1 billion dollars wasted
(your right oakman). if they are guilty make them pay but that is
still not answering the problem at hand, and the problem is bigger
than frank, until the state forces regionalization, the problems will
continue, and the children will be cheated out of a good education.
frank continue the good work, i wish you luck i appreciate you and
giberson(on vacation now) answering our questions and am amazed other
members do not  respond ,knowing some of them read these posts every
day, is the heat to hot? or are they posturing themseleves to run for
council in 2009 and dont want to play?

> Frank has been constant in his diligence in bringing justice.
Others have

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM