Thanks for the laugh, Gary!  You know, you're young enough to have
been my son, yet you're mature beyond your years!  You work and do
business in the city.  No, you're not a resident, but who cares?  You
genuinely want what's best for the "Pearl of the Jersey Shore".  I
respect and honor you for the hard work that you're always trying to
do.  You never toot your horn in your favor, yet, you render a
valuable service.  I just get an occasional kick, from immature people
that sometimes inhabit this group.  It's Lent, so I'll do a novena. I
know he's Catholic and what's good for me and you; we use our own name
and aren't ashamed, to reveal who we are.  Not like some Phantom, Of
Asbury Park!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Gary Wien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Roley thinks he gets under people's skin with his personal attacks
> but I think most everyone here just sort of feels sorry for him.
> When he attacks me or the magazine, I know its not worth my time to
> respond.  He's not our target audience at all.

AMEN!

We're looking for

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM