Yeah, but isn't the additional cost worth protecting our environment?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> While I personally do not perfer vinyl siding (I used the cement fiber board
> on my
house), I can tell you that many of these options bring additional costs.

reconsider your use of vinyl siding on your home.  Vinyl siding is arguably one
of the most
destructive materials ever introduced into our biosphere.  If you are
interested in learning
more about this, I offer the following websites:

> http://www.myhousei syourhouse. org/
>
> www.bluevinyl. org
>
> The film, Blue Vinyl, was produced and directed by a friend of mine.  It is a
> really
entertaining film and delivers quite an education on the vinyl siding industry.
 If you would
like, I have a VHS copy and could loan it to you.  Also, the campaign website
that
accompanies the film, My House is Your House, is really informative and it
offers a range
of "healthy building" alternatives to vinyl.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM