You are mixing posts there Jack.  The other was in resonse to Dan
the Man.

But since you brought it up, yes I can disagree with JK about vinyl,
and even use sarcasm to defend his hyperbole, and still think he is
a good fella.

You have to carve out political views from the person.  Political
views are a tiny part of us - the rest of the stuff is more
important.

<justifiedright@> wrote:

> > Nothing in my post here calls for JK to be a pariah.  In fact,
not
> > one word of it makes a value judgment at all about him or his
> > positions.
> >
> > Werner made a judgment about SUFA though.  He said it
> > was "misinformation" to assert JK is for the Mission, and seems
> > indicate that JK has not come out for or against.
> >
> > Why is it a problem if I point out that at Holy Spirit JK
certainly
> > did come out for the Mission?
> >
> > I can understand the need some have to defend JK, but I honestly
> > didn't say anything for or against the guy - I just corrected
Werner

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM