Et tu, Asbury Couple?  Et tu?

Why do people keep laying things on me today that aren't mine?

I said nothing, good or bad about JK and his position on the
Mission, and I did not say he himself is an issue.

WERNER posted saying that it is misinformation to assert JK has a
position on the mission.

I did nothing more than refer to WERNER to the Holy Spirit tape,
where Jim did have a position.

That's it.  Period.  All I said.

>From that I'm being associated with calling him pariah and making
him an issue.

Was not Werner making him an issue for daring to speak his name?

Like I said.  Some folks are a bit too sensitive when it comes to
him.

I'm certain I did not attack him or make him an issue by simply
pointing WERNER to a tape.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM