Furthermore, the ordinance was selectively enforced, which was a
bigger slap in the face than anything. At least, when you know where
you stand, you can base decisions on solid criteria. Firstly, they
went iunto twenty four hour enforcement, so I couldn't even rent the
damn things after 6 pm. Then, i watched the same two cops who shut me
down spend hours on end talking to female merchants, while completely
disregarding any ordinances being violated right behind their backs.
I witnessed youths popping wheelies on the boards right in their
presence, go unhindered; while the next moment, a 60 year old woman
doing 2MPH would be asked to walk her bike, just because the cop
turned his head that way for a moment.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM