If the shoe fits....  You always want to insert yourself, so feel free
to do so.  If you don't have any guilt, why comment or do you want to
pile on?  I was commenting on what HE said and you always want to
insert yourself.  I am of one opinion.  Didn't call anyone a racist;
you did!  I am Black and make no excuse for it, am proud of it, make
no bones about it.  I've had more opportunity than some, took
advantage of it, but no one ever "gave" me, anything.  I worked for it
and earned it.  You may think me arrogant, but I think you are, also.
  Think what you wish, I really don't give a ****! I call it as I see
it.  Don't think Dan is a bigot, either!  Are you?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Sharon, with all due respect I feel like any time I disagree with any
> of your positions on any issue I read your responses and feel like
> you are calling me and anyone who disagrees with you a racist.

I didn't call anyone a bigot!  Re-read my post and stop insinuating,
otherwise.

> know you are replying to Dan, but I share his views and am offended
> by your reply.

I can't imagine, why.

Again, it's not the first time.  While I agree with
> you that race remains a big issue in this country, sometimes people
> disagree and their motivation has nothing to do with race.

I can't tell, especially after Katrina.

> I also feel like you are extremely quick to tell people why they are
> wrong and how racially discrimintory their positions are.  Once I
> pushed you for your ideas (I don't remember what the specific issue
> was, I think it was gang violence) - you refused to provide your own
> thoughts and ideas.

I don't have any expertise to answer, since I've never lived in that
situation, have you?  I have no idea, since I didn't emanate, from the
ghetto.

I pushed back on you then and you again
> refused.  It is extremely easy to criticize everyone's ideas but
> pretty unfair when you aren't bringing your own.

That's debatable.  Where's yours?

So you lay out many
> challenges and unjustices here below.  How do you think things should
> be done then?

I don't have a degree in child psychology or gangology, either!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM