Come on Oak. The parents can't do it without the State ruling
saying "even though you live in this district, we'll let you go to
another."

Know of any other district that is being allowed this exception?

The State is letting it happen, when they are the ones who are
supposed to be there to ensure it doesn't happen.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM