So, last night, I visited Bistro Ole with my friends for the first time. Great
experience.
Excellent food and service, and the entire staff was great. This was preceeded
by a visit to
Market in the Middle for some wine for Sangria. I love Market in the Middle.
It's currently
one of my favorite things about AP.
After a nearly 4 hour dining experience, I head home, only to discover a
drugged out,
drunk chick stumbling around where I was trying to park. This lost soul was a
mess. Great
way to end a night. It makes me thankful i didn't invite my out of town friends
over. Of
course, a portion of our dinner conversation involved our bad experiences in AP
as well as
fond memories about better times.
I get up this morning and take my dog for a walk, and as i'm doing so i'm
amazed at the
growing amount of dog poop that is piling up in Liberty Square Park. It's
disgusting. And
it's not just there, it's on Bergh, it's on 1st...it's everywhere. I've never
seen so much dog
poo in anyplace i've lived before.
Here's the topper. I take my dog home and head out for work, and at the bottom
of the
steps leading to the sidewalk, there's a nice fresh pile of puke. Gee, thanks
to whoever left
that for me. I'm still queezy from seeing it.
Why don't people respect the community they live in? Why"
Tommorow is the year anniversary of moving to AP, and to be honest I regret the
decision.
Like so many people, I have hope for a brighter future, but my hope and
patience is really
beginning to disappear.
I love my apt, and I really don't want to go thru the stress of moving again,
but I'm really
not sure if I want to put up with the mess, the lost souls, the litter and the
depressing
oceanfront for much longer.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM