I agree with you Toni, that it weas created to to avoid going to
Asbury Park High School.  I have been saying for years, that it
should be stopped.  The parents in those towns have the money to send
their kids to private schools.  If they don't then they should move
to a district that they want their children to attend instead of
leaching off the town to send them to RBR.  They knew what they were
getting (Ie: Allenhurst, Interlaken, Deal), when they moved in to
these towns.

Tommy is right to try to push them to change it.  It's going to take
the BOE to do that.  All the vocational programs were in Asbury
Park.  The Central Office dismantled every program by not rehire
those particular teachers to cover those positions when they
retired.  Lordi left, no more cooking, Koll left, no more shop.  You
can go on an on about how the industrial arts program was dismantled
and how they took the shop and literally cut the lifts out of the
ground and put ISS in there.   -- In

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM