I wonder if that was the prostitute I saw yesterday, pulled over with
a John by sunset lake. 4 cop cars for 15 minutes, then I see them get
back in the car and drive away. I don't know how these things, go
down, like maybe just a summons could be issued in cases like this?
But It seemed strange to me that two people under scrutiny of at
least 4 cops for 15 minutes would just drive away. And yes, she was a
regular prostitute I see in the neighborhood. The AP politically
connected elite would have you think that I just decided to throw
away my dream to turn to the dark side and bash them. but i was here
for better ethical reasons than anyone. I just wasn't the kind of
material to make in into the clique with my bare feet and no shirt
sweating for a living on the boardwalk; while doing more anonymous
charitable things for the community than they'd ever entertain.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, last night, I visited Bistro Ole with my friends for the first
time. Great experience.
> Excellent food and service, and the entire staff was great. This
was preceeded by a visit to
> Market in the Middle for some wine for Sangria. I love Market in
the Middle. It's currently
> one of my favorite things about AP.
> After a nearly 4 hour dining experience, I head home, only to
discover a drugged out,
> drunk chick stumbling around where I was trying to park. This lost
soul was a mess. Great
> way to end a night. It makes me thankful i didn't invite my out of
town friends over. Of
> course, a portion of our dinner conversation involved our bad
experiences in AP as well as
> fond memories about better times.
> I get up this morning and take my dog for a walk, and as i'm doing
so i'm amazed at the
> growing amount of dog poop that is piling up in Liberty Square
Park. It's disgusting. And
> it's not just there, it's on Bergh, it's on 1st...it's everywhere.
I've never seen so much dog
> poo in anyplace i've lived before.
> Here's the topper. I take my dog home and head out for work, and at
the bottom of the
> steps leading to the sidewalk, there's a nice fresh pile of puke.
Gee, thanks to whoever left
> that for me. I'm still queezy from seeing it.
> Why don't people respect the community they live in? Why"
> Tommorow is the year anniversary of moving to AP, and to be honest
I regret the decision.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM