--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I like the idea of a specialty food market and restaurant center.
> The "wrap" sounds ponderous, but I guess that's what they need to
do for promotion.

Well it's either the wrap or what it looks like for now. I guess the
wrap will be better looking at least and may generate some traffic.
Either way you look at it, that pavillion wasn't getting fixed this
year at least.

The story says Partners owns the pavillions. I am still trying to
figure this deal with MM out. Supposedly there is a new entity,
Madison Asbury Retail LLC. That's the joint venture. I don't know if
it takes title to the retail properties or not. I am still waiting
for Reidy to get me the indentities (people) who comprise Partners.
It's about a month now and he says it's coming. Doesn;t sound like it
should be that hard, but I guess the city doesn't even know who they
are. Makes you wonder, huh? Tommy made posts about this (where our
protection is in a backruptcy) a few years ago. I deal with LLCs all
the time.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM