I find this article contemptuous!  One, YOU do NOT speak, for over
17,000 AP residents and you certainly DON'T speak, for me!  I found
the remarks about how many agencies, serving this community
incorrect.  You don't cite or name any agency, that serves the poor.
Your figures, on how many of any group, ex-convicts, alcoholics,
etc., are over-inflated, to make your argument, credible.  You are
using ficticious numbers in all instances to make your argument, when
the reality, is quite different!  Please list me 2 agencies that
house and help the poor; just 2 and I will lower my tone!  I haven't
heard one word, in favor of the Mission, because you are so bent on
having it YOUR way and discrediting the head of the Mission and using
city resources, to make their presence here, untenable.  That'a all I
have to say of the unchristianlike attitude, of a small group, that
want parity when it comes to their life issues and inequality, for
all others!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM