if you open a business on the asbury boardwalk and dont expect to
lose money the first few years, you area nut case...did ya even
notice that there is nobody on the boardwalk most days...good
planning business man..

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburyparkpedaler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Yeah, Ocean ave. was such a viable place to ride bikes before
paving
> that took place after the '06 season. If you were a cyclist that
> wanted your bike in my shop more than out of it! Furthermore, I
rode
> off into the sunset, because, unlike you, I know how to read the
> writing on the wall. Was I supposed to wait until you screwed me
> again? Screw me once SHAME ON YOU; Screw me again, SHAME ON ME!
> ASBURYPARKPEDALER.COM TO SEE WHAT BOARDWALK MERCHANTS ARE SUBJECT
TO.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM