--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rolemover" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> he's a fake, a lier, and an ex con
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimmy Bruno has done is fair share in Asbury Park:

 {1} Deputy Mayor.

 {2} Retired Fireman.

 {3} Gave a Key to a SSG Craft a  solider wounded in Iraq.
 (a.) the smile on Maurice"s face & his Families words could never describe.

 I am sure there are some other  things.A Veteran once told me a a Pearl Harbor
Veteran who has seen alot in his lifetime if everyone got along better in this
Country just how much better off would we be? Asbury Park has to try it 1st!His
advice is making my life better Roleover.Try it??

James Grabe

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM