--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I've noticed that towns that have a greater concentration of trash
cans also have less litter on the ground.

Whose going to teach kids to throw the trash in the can?

I had some involvement in a property on the west side - we had a
cleanup crew there twice a day. Plenty of garbage cans (that was our
thought). Can't tell you how many times a kid would walk right up to
you, f-u, and drop a bottle at your feet. (other findings - a gun,
needles and the usual assortment of odds and ends...).

Then the stores have to empty the cans. Don't forget residential
tenants that may stuff their own trash in someone else's cans. Or the
kids that go trash can tipping.

Youhave to get the merchants all to agree on what type of $350-$500
concrete can to place. And don't place ads on them either.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM