I think you heard some very nervous laughter and applause.  That's
usual in a tense situation like that.

As for her other remarks and continuing to be invited back, must I
bring up Hillary's remarks against Jews and East Indians?  Robert
Byrd was a recruiter for the KKK and now the Dems call him
the "conscious of the Senate."

Now note the difference:  Ann Coulter is just a writer. Hillary and
Byrd are elected officials.

We may tolerate the occasional bigot - Democrats elect them.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >
> > She's nuts isn't she?
> >
> > No one is more upset with her than the conservatives that run
the
> CPAC
> > event.
>
> Sounded like a lot of applause and laughter in the audience.
Here's a

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2007/Coulter_tells_conservatives_I_was_g