In reference to  justifiedright's comment:

must I bring up Hillary's remarks  against Jews and East Indians?

Of course you must.  It's the rove-rushian way of changing the  subject.

But at least provide full documentation: _Hillary  Rodham Clinton
controversies: Information from Answers.com_
(http://www.answers.com/topic/hillary-rodham-clinton-controversies)