========Original  Message========     Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Justified Right
Date: 3/6/2007 8:30:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time  From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)   Sent on:

Oh I change the subject!?! HA!! He blew you off and you're still
going to  kiss his rear end and vote for him.

That's why Pallone will never give a  damn about Asbury. He'll spit
on you and you'd still vote for  him.

That sort of thing has Asbury Park missing out.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) ,
[EMAIL PROTECTED],  Mari

> Hello  justifiedright@ Hel
> In reference to your comment:
>

> He ignored his Asbury constituent.
>

> I get  continual reports from C-Span's MegaVote such as this:
>
> March 5,  2007
>
> In this MegaVote for New Jersey's 6th Congressional  District:
>
> Recent Congressional Votes -
> House: Employee  Free Choice Act
>
> Upcoming Congressional Bills -
> Senate:  9/11 Commission Recommendations bill
> House: Healthy Communities Water  Supply Act of 2007
>
>  ____________  ______  ______  ___
> Recent House Votes  _Employee Free Choice Act_
> (_http://capwiz.http://capwhttp://capwizh_
(http://capwiz.com/c-span/issues/votes/?)
votenum=118&<WBR>cham&<WBR>cong<WBR>congress=<WBR>1101)  - Vote
> Not Voting)
>
> This bill is  intended to make it easier for a plant to unionize
and would
> end  the right of employers to request secret-ballot elections.
>
>  Rep. Frank Pallone Jr. voted YES......
>

> _Small Business  Tax Relief Act_
> (_http://capwiz.http://capwhttp://capwizh_
(http://capwiz.com/c-span/issues/votes/?)
votenum=102&<WBR>cham&<WBR>cong<WBR>congress=<WBR>1101)  - Vote Pass
Voting)

(http://www.ontheissues.org/NJ/Frank_Pallone.htm_)
(_http://www.ontheisshttp://www.http://www.onthtt_
(http://www.ontheissues.org/NJ/Frank_Pallone.htm) )

> His voting record is super fine with me.
>
>  Regarding the slight regarding my inquiry about the remarks you
allege he
> made, it's petty in the grand scheme of things. Petty Outrage is
your game,
> not mine.

P.M. Eastern
> Standard Time From:  _justifiedright@ Stan