Cookman ave is fine. Of course that's where those trying to deceive
you would have you go. Just don't wander around after Saturday Night.
As for what the city attorney told you, that is the kind of rhetoric
that the town puts out there in the media. Easy for him to say, he
doesn't live here (he goes home when they roll the sidewalks up at
night). Do yourself a favor, just research your decision very well!
Take several trips here and check it out. Talk to others that have
come (and/or gone already). Go back about a week and read post
on "the pattern". Don't get sucked in by the hype alone; you'll
almost certainly regret it. This board is where the politically
minded will post and monitor. The best one vfor that purpose. If you
like what you see after the research, welcome. You can buy a bike in
allenhurst at asbury park pedaler. asburyparkpedaler.com

 --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arhythmick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM