Well said, and I understand, and even agree. Obviously, my anger is
directed at the pirates at the helm, and not the city that I loved my
whole life. I understand what you are saying. I do have a bad taste
in my mouth that prevents me from differentiating. However, the
reason why I'm so quick to criticize stems from frustration about the
portrayal of Asbury Park in the media vs. the reality that is Asbury
Park; which is tantamount to theft by deception. My example is how
willing media outlets were to exhibit my words when I was that cute
little puppy wagging his tail for this place; But none were
interested when it took the bad turn. I know for a fact, that they
were redirected. I understand the need of the community to defend it;
it makes good economical sense for self serving reasons. But I'm part
of that community; I still patronize it's merchants. But people need
to know that despite the hype, there are those in charge, that can
steal one's iunvestment out from under them, and that we're years,
and probably decades from turning the corner to being a "good place
to live." I'm sorry if my words don't coincide with protecting your
investments, but mine is gone, and I have no incentive to protect the
farce any further. I'm just suggesting that the guy do comprehensive
research outside of the media to base his decision on. I support him
whatever he decides. Furthermore, I do hope this place comes back;
and not in the unrecognizable way as the vision would have it

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM