One of the originators of the Jersey Shore music scene, Bill
Chinnock, passed away on Wednesday.  We have set up a tribute page
for Bill at:
http://www.asburymusic.com/billchinnock/

Fans and friends of his can post messages there.

Bill was not only a great musician and songwriter but a great guy in
general.  I remember Billy Smith telling me stories about his early
shows back in the old Asbury Park Rock N Roll Museum and I was glad
to get to know him in the past few years.  He was supposed to perform
at the recent S.O.A.P. stars concert but was too ill due to a second
bout with Lyme Disease.  Unfortunately, it looks as though the
disease was so bad it led to him committing suicide - that's what his
manager said to a tv station in Maine.  I know it was really rough on
him the first time around, but he was able to beat it and record two
more albums.  This time was just too much for him unfortunately.