I will attest to that Tom.  I still don't agree with much of what
you believe, but your discussions of late have been about beliefs
and philosophy and I've enjoyed reading your posts and occassionally
getting into a discussion.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mario I think Jack can attest to the fact that I have not had a
bad
> time with anyone on this board in quite sometime.  In fact, since
> you left last time.
>
> Now you're back, and again each of your posts have to be laced
with
> your allegagtions of shortcomings of me personally.  So of course
we
> argue.
>
> It says alot that I've had nothing but nice, polite discussion
with
> all here but you.
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, MarioAPNJ@ wrote:
> >

> > Hello  justifiedright@,
> > In reference to your  comment:
> >

> > Mario you are starting to creep me out  again. When you went on
> weird binge
> > about me last year I wondered aloud on  this board if you were
> someone I
> > should be concerned about as a dangerous  stalker.
> >
> > Today you again make clear you save many things about me.
Either
> that or you
> > memorize everything I say, which is scarier.
> >
> > Are you  planning on writing a book about me or are you really
> just an
> > obsessed fan  that I should look over my shoulder for?
> >

> > I don't have to save anything. Everything is in this group's
> message  archives
> >
> > Whenever someone says something that counters your
> pronouncements,   you move
> > into the mode=== you hate me, you're stalking me, get out of
your
> pajamas,
> > read a book. you must be a tenured teacher, your poor students,
> Punk,  ad
> > infinitum.  All to change the subject.  (Remember your comment
on
> Restore Radio
> > when Dan called to ask you a question?  You responded on  air---
Oh
> he's a
> > liberal who doesn't like me.
> >
> > Hinge said he was concerned about the overlapping of religion
and
> government
> > happening here; you responded that we ARE a religious country.
> That's true
> > statistically; but I made the point that countries
with "devout"
> religious
> > citizens doesn't preclude their succumbing to brutal
> dictatorships.  I never
> > claimed that Hitler was a holy man as you suggested  I did.
> >
> > Silly stuff.  Are you embarrassed when your "facts" turn out to
be
> not  so
> > definitive.  You could have, for instance replied, if you even
> botered  to check
> > the Pallone votes I posted, you might simply have acknowledged
> simply  that
> > our priorites for our elected officials are different.
> >
> > I don't know you, never met you.  What I do dislike is
Orwellian
> > manipluation of information; That is what I find SCARY. I care
> about fair and  balanced
> > info in all the media.  I studied under the best about media
> literacy,
> > research, and logic; 18+ years of Catholic schooling.
> >
> > Call the cops, or the gestapo, if you like.
> >
> > I did not bring up Coultor, or Hillary, or Pallone, or
> religion....you  did.
> >
> > Your prez says our troops are fighting, dying, and being
mutilated
> in Iraq
> > to protect our freedoms. I presume Freedom of Speech is still
one
> of them.

Madison,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM