Regarding justified's  comments.

Mario I think Jack can attest to the  fact that I have not had a bad time
with anyone on this board in quite  sometime. In fact, since you left last time.
Now you're back, and again  each of your posts have to be laced with your
allegagtions of shortcomings of  me personally. So of course we argue.
It says alot that I've had nothing  but nice, polite discussion with all here
but you.

I never left this group.  You  did, last spring after some pretty nasty
exchanges you had here,  especially with someone who disagreed with you. and
your
response was to  accuse the person, continually, of being a drunkard.

You returned in October with your first post calling for Keady's
resignation:  I took issue with your pronouncements about Keady, Zinn's
assassination
fantasies, the Columbus Day dispute, your claim that the  Swiftboating of Kerry
was completely justified, your accusations that folks  should beware of the
conclusions Werner reaches with his facts, Werner "wrecking  Asbury Radio," the
innuendos about Pallone and Barney Frank, your misuse of a  Saddam quote to
attack Murtha's position on the war, incomplete reporting on the  valedictorian
affair to imply schools were run by godless fascists, and  questionable
anecdotal evidence about the Joe Lewis fight in Germany, Hillary is  a racist,
religious countries should not be bound by separation of church and  state
issues..

To interpret those as personal attacks seems bizarre to me.  They are  about
what I consider to be shortcomings about your evidence and/ or  conclusions.
If a judge disagrees with you on a case, do you take it  personally or squeal:
 "You must hate me"?

"Each of my posts was about" you?      Is  that what they mean by tunnel
vision or cherry picking? Many other posts I made  had nothing whatsoever to do
with you:  Asbury Park relevant articles  regarding real estate, redevelopment,
race relations, education, Canadian geese,  and lots more.  I also had a few
scuffles with Rev Kev; also with the  anonymous characters DocP, Ridkid, and
rolemover, who, oddly enough, always seem  to agree with you.

I even complimented you about your comments about the October School Board
meeting: "Tommy's response, below, is the most thoughtful and reasonable
response to this issue yet to appear in this group" to which you replied "Thank

you, friend."

Friend or not, I will continue to post my research findings when they
contradict you, especially  as long as you continue to "Swiftboat" me as  some
sociopath, psychopath, wacko stalker, godless  secularist etc.  Challenge my
facts
if you want; quit with the ad  hominem stuff, the red herrings, and the
strawmen.

In that case, I might simply join others like Asburycouple who  simply say "I
disagree with what he says," and move on.

Peace
http://www.aol.com.