In reference to justified's  comment:

I said you would ignore the issue and  you did.

So call me a Punk, a word that you, and  rolemover, and Mognj, and Ridkid all
have in your arsenal.

Instead you concentrated on me.

I'd say "Boo Hoo,"  but only you and rolem use that expression.

What a  surprise!

I thought you'd say "case closed," as you and  rolem usually do.