--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> (This was posted by Councilman John Loffredo on the GLBT List and is
> being forwarded to this list with his consent!)
> Re: [AsburyParkGLH] Forwarding a note...
>
> Yes, the council was told it was perfectley legal for us to attend the
> Zoning board meetings. We were also advised it would be best if we did
> not. I will say no more on the subject.  John L

Big John. How about you attending the first meeting of SUFA before the
city decided to file an amicus brief and when the feeling was that it
might open the city up to a lawsuit?

How about campaign contributions for Partners et al.? Or them hosting
fundraising parties. How about you reversing course on the Triangle, or
denying what you said about C-8 on tape, or denying what the Planning
Board said in its report?

Impropriety please!

Put this on that list.