I believe I have mentioned this before.  I think the reason is most are
negative people on here for one reason or another.

----- Original Message ----
From: Hinge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 11:48:43 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] An observation about negative vs. postive posting on this
board

Why is it that posts about positive things happening in AP rarely
become a thread compared to things like posts about the Convention
Hall lights?
Of course, I started a thread about some successful music events etc
but nobody has anything to add. Even though AP still has many things
to deal with going forward, shouldn't we at least acknowledge that
it's not all bad?

Get your own web address.