Hinge,
Re:

I honestly believe that making music a  bigger part of our city could also
help heal some of the divide between east  and west.
I always felt welcome at the old Orchid Lounge on Springwood, even when  race
relations were pretty tense on the outside world.

========Original  Message========     Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Asbury was rock
city this weekend  Date: 3/27/2007 11:42:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time  From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)   Sent on:
Not only that, but I honestly believe that making  music a bigger part of our
city could also
help heal some of the divide  between east and west. The black community in
AP has no
outlet at all for  music. None. Zero. I find that sad.