"It was mostly you, hinge, and the several antagonists that I single
handedly out debated; forcing their resignation from this board. You
can thank me any time."

  mostly me???!?!?!  go back and read your posts buddy.  i  on purpsoe stayed
out of all that craziness.  i told you to email me privatly if you wanted to
explain to me what was being talked about (30 plus posts an hour it seemed).
which you did, and we met.  should we post it?  how dare you try and say it was
mostly me.  zero me!

Never miss an email again!