Back in Oct 2004 there wasn't a Flag flying on C/H at times.There was alot
going in Asbury Park on our Waterfront.Then on Nov.26 the Flag went up upside
down by mistake while going over plans with our City Manager & others on the
Sunset Lake Veterans Memorial that John Lofferdo got a grant for.The C/M said
you are being surrendered to.It was put right side up rigt away.Ever since then
there has been one up except for a few times.Because of High Winds.After I
connected Larry Fishman.

Theres still alot going in Asbury Park just like our Armed Forces.But we still
have the Fireman that goes in a burning buiding,to the Police Officer that put
his life on the line every day,to the citzen that goes out to make this town
better by donating time from working a election,planting a flower,having a
benifit for a special cause,working or coming to a City Meeting to make there
town better by saying how they feel it should be & there is alot of ways people
what this town to come back to.Also by people working on
(planing,council,school boards).All this makes our ~RED,WHITE & BLUE~ what it
stands for FREEDOM & that comes at a high  price at times to a solider not
coming home or comingdifferant for the rest of there lifes.

Also to the Fireman & Police Officer not coming home they are forgotten about &
our 1st line of defense on our homefront.I would like to Thank Asbury Partners
for flying our Flag that gives our FREEDOM we all have today.Next time you look
up at our Waterfront Flagpole it alot of You is what its stands for.Wishing all
of you a very Happy Holiday.

James P.Grabe
Veterans Alliance
Patriot Officer