thue pavilion would be best used in a different way, of course.  But, also
consider the Asbury Partners offices are there too (their not going anywhere).
The whole building might as well be offices, keep it all together.  Image if
they chose to use a portion of a different pavillion!  Then we'd have two
pavillions tied up!
       Also, what you said before, about having the "clock" start on
reconstruction of the pavillions.  I agree, not sure if you did, but i suspect
thats the angle you were going for.  If the Metro homes offices space, along
side with asbury partners officves do not classify as rehabed, then i dont know
what is.  I say start the clock.
       Werner, do you have any inside info on the "Fact" that MM wants Lake
ave. reopened?  What are the chances of that acutally happening?  Forgot who
posted it, but they didnt come back at me with a reason behind what they said.
It seemed like they had inside info fo sorts, not sure if that's posisable
though
  charlie

Bored stiff? Loosen up...