--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arhythmick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I heard a rumor a while back that the Chetrit Bros were going to
> re-establish the bridge from the BCH to the pavillion...

That was the original HV plan. Someone has to agree to it. PArtners
owns the Pav in FRONT of the hotel. doesn't look like thy're rushing
to get it open anytime soon, does it?

Pretty amazing considering the ocean place resort(lb) is booked solid
all summer. You can also rent an apartment for the summer at the
diplomat in West End for around 5k.

MLS - ask prices continue to drop. Several N.Beach "contract
purchaser" flips listed as well. you can get 1,686 sq ft at N.Beach
ask is 535k. Was listed at 595k.

Think of the competing units for sale in AP.  The only catch in any
of these condo deals is the association fees. This one is around
$600./month. so finance 480k 6% for 30 years and your payment is
$2877 plus your condo fee of 600+ = $3477 plus wahtever tax they bang
you with.