--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arhythmick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> They are the new owners of the Berkeley Carteret Hotel...I had heard
> that their vision was to recreate that bridge.  Not sure how they
would
> do it unless they got agreement from Asbury partners...

They should purchase the Sunset Ave Pavilion outright from Asbury
Partners.

If they are serious about the BCH, which the purchase price indicates,
that would be their best move to assure the viability and restoration
of how the hotel functions.

The lot on the corner of Sunset & Kingsley should be rezoned for a
parking facility. A bridge link should be explored for that also to
integrate it with the Hotel.

The final significant link would be a bridge from the Sunset Pavilion
to the Paramount/ConHall.

A unified Parking/Hotel/Beach/Entertainment scenario.

I hope they have the b*lls, oops $money$.

Werner

I've got to stop giving advice for free !