The number I heard quoted was $50M for Chetrit to spend on refurbishing
the Berkely Carteret...that is on top of the $16M they spent to acquire
it.  I heard they intend to go top notch all the way...

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think the they, the owners of the BC started replacing windows. I
notice window stickers in the upper right hand corner on some of the
upper windows. Maybe it was just the glass though, becasue the windows
dont exactly look new, nore do they look like something youd get as a
new window (if you had the choice).
> Does anyone know what types of construction theyu plan on doing? How
extensive? I guess it's anyones geuss. I heard construction sounds
coming from inside a few days ago, so i tryed walking by to peer in the
window. I heard a small bell, then a team of 3 people came out and asked
if i needed help. "Sorry, the hotels closed!"