--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well if you recall that was brought out at a council meeting last
> month. The city said that Partners would be responsible for
maintaining
> the lights within the waterfront redevelopment zone. Which prompted
my
> response that there might be a run on flashlights at Asbury Hardware.

There is nothing in the agreement that makes Asbury Partners
responsible for the streetscape fixtures once they are installed and
accepted by the City.

They are in the public ROW, become the property of the City and the
maintainance responsibility falls to the Taxpayers.

I recall at that Council meeting - the issue of the Partners being
responsible was only raised as a question.

Werner