I actually laugehd a few days ago, probably a few weeks by now.  As i posted in
an earlier post, i noticed the new windows with stickers on them.  I laughed to
myself thinking, "why would they replace them with that?"  It doesn't seem like
the kind of window youd go out and by if you had a choice.
       This reminds me of a constructino project on Ocean ave, right before the
bridge, and just behond the Windmill.  An older house on the eastern side of
ocean ave had been empty for years.  It was sold, new windows were installed
(the cheapest kind going).  About 2 months later, the house was demolished.
Now an empty lot sits, with plans for a new house spread over someones desk
most likely.  Not that that is a bad thing of course.  It's just funny
sometimes how you can watch, take notice, and figure out whats going on without
even knowing the parties invovled.
       Does anyone really think something like this could happen to the BC?
Are the Chetrit brothers known for doing any work on older buildings?  Are they
known for tearing things down?  I don't really think this would happen, or even
allowed.  Since it's in private ownership though, if this were to happen, then
theres no way to stop it, right?  The building isn't protected by anything (not
that that really matters anyway, as we have learned from the past..,).

The fish are biting.