dictated by Italian nuns, Irish brothers, and Jesuit  priests.

None of them had "kids."
========Original Message========     Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Asbury School
Board election April 17  Date: 4/16/2007 9:57:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)   Sent on:
In defense of this ticket they are not homophobic.  manly deeds,
scholarship and love for all mankind are principles they  inherited
from their fraternity. These young men, thru their fraternity,  have
worked in AP middle school thru Big Brother/Big Sister on grant thru
JUMP Grant as mentors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Phi_Alpha

Cant vouch for their  grammar...But have done a good job thus far..

--- In  AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, MarioAPNJ@  wrote:
> >

> > Another anonymous poster  here who supports your team also  touts
> Neptune
>  > ticket: "Another three years will enable them to  continue to
>  transcend [sic]
> > the values of "manly deeds, scholarship and love  for  all
mankind."

> I be less concerned with  their grammar and more with the content.
What
> do they mean by manly  deeds? Is that homophobia I smell?

Yahoo! Groups  Links